Tuesday, April 2, 2013

April Goals

I've been MIA for a few days, taking some time to enjoy the holiday with my family near and far. I had a lovely time with my parents and siblings and all their kids.  We are very blessed to have cousins that LOVE to play together, and have a few more on the way.  Down to the business...
I have decided that this is the perfect month to put some accountable goals in place. Here are my April goals which I WILL meet.
1. Run at least 65 miles this month.  - My knee has been feeling better and I've been hitting the 50 mile mark for the last two months so this should be attainable.
2. Complete the absolutely killer Abs program that my girl over at Cole Squared Fitness Training put together.  I started the first days and got sick and then got busy but now I'm ready!!
3. Complete the 100 squats challenge.  100 squats a day plus the exercises my PT gave me should keep my IT band at bay with glute strengthening.
4. Run my next 5K (April 27th) under 25 minutes. I have NEVER run a flat race in my life so if it's anything like running at the track, I should be good.

I'll start out with these four.  My kids are on Spring break this week which knocks everything out of whack but that's fine with me.  I love not having to rush off to preschool and being able to snuggle a little later with my loves.  I received a new product in the mail to review, not really fitness related but I think it will be fun to try. Let me know what everyone thinks about my goals and if you have any ones set for April.

No comments:

Post a Comment