Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Pear Review for Girls Gone Sporty



I was recently selected my my Girls Gone Sporty  crew to review the Pear Training Intelligence System.  I was super excited to try it out as I want to get into heart rate training and this app/system offers training plans while monitoring heart rate for optimal performance.  
It came very quickly but I found that I couldn't use it with my Iphone.  I downloaded the app to my phone but the blue tooth sensory never connected so sadly I couldn't use the heart rate monitor part of the device but did get to use to workouts on the treadmill.  I tried the Hill Power Workout and the Tred N' Shred Beginner 1 workout.
I loved the workouts but am disappointed in not being able to use the heart rate monitor. Maybe when I get a newer Iphone I may be able to use the HR monitor and will really appreciate the device! 
I will continue to use the free training plans, they do offer an upgrade for plans but without the use of the HR monitor, I think I'll just stick with what I have!!
Thanks Girls Gone Sporty for the opportunity to review it!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds great, but sadly I am not a tech savvy person so I probably wouldn't be able to figure it out..haha!

    ReplyDelete